Plant Operations Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Engineering field.
- Pennsylvania Registered Professional Engineer through examination or reciprocity required or ability to obtain.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in water treatment processes and design, water quality monitoring, pumping, process controls, plant design, construction, operation and maintenance.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible project management experience in the water industry with demonstrated ability to accomplish goals.
- Pennsylvania DEP licensed Waterworks Operator, as required to operate the Treatment Plant or ability to obtain.
The position is in the greater Philadelphia area and your help with referrals is appreciated!
Contact: Jess Stinson, Associate Vice President