Lehigh County Authority has an opening for Operations Manager to support the suburban division water/wastewater operations. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for directing and supervising all operations, maintenance/repair activities for all Suburban water and wastewater systems. The Operations Manager will directly supervise the Operations Supervisor and other department personnel to ensure departmental programs and projects are running smoothly and are within timeline and budgetary goals. The Operations Manager will deal directly with appropriate local, state, and federal regulators and officials. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years of experience in water/wastewater operations, 2 years in a supervisory role. Candidates should possess a valid Class A Wastewater Systems Operator Certificate and/or a valid Class A Water System Operators Certificate.
Lehigh County Authority (LCA) is a municipal authority focused on providing high-quality, affordable water and sewer services to our customers. We operate in a cost-effective and efficient manner that results in affordable rates for public services such as the water and sewer services LCA provides.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and five (5) years’ experience OR associates degree / technical certificates in related field with Minimum of 5 years of experience in water and wastewater system management, including system planning, preventative maintenance / asset management, instrumentation and control systems, mechanical systems, emergency response and employee safety.
- Pennsylvania Drinking Water Operators Certification, classifications “A” and “E” with sub-classifications 7, 8, 9, and 12 preferred, or the ability to obtain within two (2) years.
- Pennsylvania Wastewater System Operators Certification, classification “C” with sub-classifications 1-4 preferred, or the ability to obtain within two (2) years.
- Possession of a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license (required).
HOW TO APPLY: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/client-jobs/?p=job%2FodkKbfwc
PLEASE NOTE – To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirements